[ODE] Collider under linux

Pierre Terdiman p.terdiman at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 6 01:21:02 2003

> I'm looking for a good pair collider-ODE, that work under Linux.
> I've tried with the Linux port of OPCODE, but it seems to do not work
> well (i've posted a mail to the OPCODE author).

Since I'm on the list and while it's compiling, I'd like to point out that I
have nothing to do with the Linux port. Questions regarding this should be
directed to the author -of the Linux port- (I'm not sure that's what you
meant).

> I need a collider for general meshes (not only spheres and box)

ODE's "tri-collider" will do mesh VS sphere or mesh VS box, not mesh VS mesh
which is an order of magnitude more difficult.

That beeing said, there's hope :
www.codercorner.com/MeshMesh.zip

Cheers,
Pierre