[ODE] Constraint theorizing

Sergio Valverde svalverde at barcelona.ubisoft.es
Thu Feb 27 01:43:01 2003

Hi Henri,

Actually, I have implemented the relaxation method in the
context of our own PS2 physics engine with very good results.
The reduction in matrix size is a must for such a very
memory constrained platform. Also, this scheme is very
suitable for PS2 because it supports very well vector
processing.
Anyway, I would like to adapt it to the current ODE version
in a near future.