[ODE] test_ode and capped cylinders

Martin Magnusson mama7121 at student.uu.se
Thu Feb 13 03:00:02 2003

Thanks for your answer.

skjold@cistron.nl wrote:
> The problem is, you can set an initial direction for the capped cylinder
 > mass, but not for the capped cylinder geometry.

OK. Then I don't reallly see the point in being able to specify an
initial direction for the mass at all. Would you ever want to have
different directions for a body and its mass?

Anyway, rotating the body works fine, I just thought there was an easier
way. And I haven't run into any problems that could have anything to do
with the fact that test_ode fails some tests, so I guess I don't have to
worry about that.

/ Martin Magnusson