[ODE] Compile to DLL

Ander Taylor ander_taylor at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:18:01 2003

Hi All,

I am still having real problems compiling ODE3.5 to a DLL.

I am still very new to C++ so it maybe that I am making some silly mistake.
I seem to have found the problems that are stopping the build of the Dll.
Here goes:

1.

In Matrix.h there is a declaration:

dReal dDot (const dReal *a, const dReal *b, int n);

I can find no corresponding function body in Matrix.cpp, but dDot seems to
be used in other code!

2.

In Matrix.h there is a declaration:

void dFactorLDLT (dReal *A, dReal *d, int n, int nskip);

I can find no corresponding function body in Matrix.cpp, but dFactorLDLT
seems to be used in other code!

3.

In Matrix.h there is a declaration:

void dSolveL1 (const dReal *L, dReal *b, int n, int nskip);

I can find no corresponding function body in Matrix.cpp, but dSolveL1 seems
to be used in other code!

4.

In Matrix.h there is a declaration:

void dSolveL1T (const dReal *L, dReal *b, int n, int nskip);

In Matrix.cpp the function body is commented out, as follows:

/***** this has been replaced by a faster version
void dSolveL1T (const dReal *L, dReal *b, int n, int nskip)
{
  int i,j;
  dAASSERT (L && b && n >= 0 && nskip >= n);
  dReal sum;
  for (i=n-2; i>=0; i--) {
    sum = 0;
    for (j=i+1; j<n; j++) sum += L[j*nskip+i]*b[j];
    b[i] -= sum;
  }
}
*/

But dSolveL1T seems to be used in other code!

I am quit confused by all this!!!

Cheers,

Ander

Hotmail now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral