[ODE] Simulation vs Graphical

w Wei ww_dotnet at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 22:54:01 2003

--0-1820504243-1044251638=:28051

Hi all,

   I'm in the middle of a project that requires only the simulation calculations, and not the graphical part of ODE.  For example, I need to create a body and world, pass it to the "simulator", then get output data out without invoking the graphical part of ODE.  Is this at all possible?  Any suggestions would be great.

-Wen Wei