[ODE] How compile the LIB file?

Ed Jones ed.jones at oracle.com
Tue Dec 23 14:01:08 MST 2003

Google for;
make msvc site:q12.org

Before running "make", run "vcvars32.bat" from your MVSC bin directory.
For example, on my system I do (including the quotes);
"D:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\bin\vcvars32.bat"
Then run "make" from the same command prompt.

I think there's an option to automatically register these variables when
you install VC, but I don't know if you can do that retrospectively.

You might also have to make sure that the "ode-0.039\lib" directory
exists before compiling.

Cheers,
Ed.