[ODE] New Integrated VC6 workspace.

Russ Smith russ at q12.org
Sat Aug 30 20:15:02 2003

> I thought it's about time that VC6 support is officially integrated
> into ODE as standard.  To that end, I've created a new workspace that
> simplifies VC6 compilation as much as possible:

i've checked this in to the contrib/VC6 directory.

> For this to work, the Opcode workspace needs to be fixed to link
> to <ode dir>/lib (right now it links somewhere screwey, in a dir way
> up the hierarchy).  Please update it in CVS, Russ:

yep, i put your workspace files to the opcode source directory. i'm in
no position to test this myself, so i have no idea how the workspace
changes differ from what was already there - no doubt we'll here some
complaints if there are any issues :)

thanks.

russ.

--