[ODE] problem with adding forces

lazareer lazareer <lazareer at retsat1.net>
Wed Aug 6 13:10:01 2003

Wednesday, August 6, 2003, 9:21:43 PM, lazareer wrote:

l> I am new on this list, and maybe my question is silly and
l> the answer is obvious but I will ask it anyway:
l> I've  got  problem  when  I add force to the body (dBodyAddForce). The
l> force  is  added  (dBodyGetForce returs correct vector)but it takes no
l> effects  in  the  simulation  step.  If  there  is no gravity the body
l> doesn't move. Why? has someone any explanation? maybe someone had such
l> a problem?
l> Thanks for any ideas!

I forgot to mention that I add the force in every simulation step

lazareer