[ODE] StepFast1 documentation

Antonio_Martini@scee.net Antonio_Martini at scee.net
Wed Apr 23 02:17:02 2003

I have been experimenting with this kind of iterative method(in my physics
engine) for a while a
i noticed some unacceptable contact jittering in the face->face contact
cases. Did anyone
find a similar problem in Ode? it's looks like that to be stable LCP solver
should be able to
solve at least 3 contact points for a face->face contact. this implies that
the iterative method should
solve the contacts between two objects in one single step(sub LCP problem)
rather that treating all
the contact points as independent.

"David Whittaker" <david@csworkbench.com>@q12.org on 23/04/2003 06:29:01

Please respond to david@csworkbench.com