[ODE] Recent version?

Marco Grubert mgrubert at conitec.net
Wed Apr 9 13:37:02 2003

Hello David, ODE community,

I have just finished catching up with the past 400 ode mails making sure
that all patches are in my install and things seem to be working- the only
headache was a conflict betwen the old dRay contrib and the new built-in
one.
Thanks for hinting at that stepfast routine, but I am already encountering
instability with ODE as it is (the wobbly wheels, some contact problems with
tricolliders,etc.)- trading off more accuracy does not seem to be the right
thing IMO.

Also while going over those past mails I noticed that the question for a
GetHinge2Angle2() has turned up four or five times- but no one replied. So
what is up with that? I do not understand how the GetHinge2Angle1 function
works, or else I would have implemented it a while ago. My question to you
joint experts out there: can such a function be created? Why is it missing
despite what it says in the ODE manual?

Thank you all,
  Marco Grubert

http://www.conitec.net/a6info.htm