[ODE] ODE and VC++ 6.0

Tim Schmidt tisch at uni-paderborn.de
Thu Sep 26 19:06:01 2002

Hi!

Unfortunately I am not very familiar with visual studio. I have found the
VC7 project file in the contrib directory, but I am still using VC6.
Does anybody have a ready-to-build VC6 workspace- or project-file that I can
use (or a description how I can set up my own and what I have to consider
especially regarding ODE ... appropriate config.h and so on).

During my first try I always get this error message:
   c:\programme\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\math.h(514) :
            error C2894: templates cannot be declared to have 'C' linkage

Does anybody has a clue?

bye
    Tim

PS:
The Java Native Interface for ODE is coming soon. ;-)
Unfortunately this ODE+Windows-project is urgent has to be finished before.
:-(