[ODE] GTA3 and Physics

Filipe Dias filipe.dias at mind.pt
Wed Oct 30 13:14:01 2002

What I remember from playing it is that when a seeding firetruck bumps
into 2 cars at the same time the result is unexpected, the two cars stay
still and the fire truck goes mad like if it had hit a wall. So this is
very simmilar to "doesn't solve multiple simultaneous contacts"

Now judging by how good it looks, I am surprised how multiple contact
situations happen that seldom!

Even so it is possible to push two stoped cars very slowly, so it is
possible that multiple contacts can be solved if the speed is low...

Dispite all this I have mannaged to drive a firetruck inside a taxi!

Fil.