Re[2]: [ODE] Introduction / Suggestions etc

Nguyen Binh Nguyen Binh <ngbinh at glassegg.com>
Sun Oct 20 21:29:03 2002

   As far as I know, Blender currently support Python. Then why do we
   need to re-implement a small descriptive language? Why we don't use
   the powerful Python? I didn't use Python but I use Lua
   (www.lua.org) and it does help alot.(I've heard that Python is much
   more powerful).

--
Best regards,