Re[2]: [ODE] Unhandled exception - access violation

Nguyen Binh Nguyen Binh <ngbinh at glassegg.com>
Wed Nov 27 23:35:03 2002

Hi ,

RS> okay, i've found the issue i think. when dBodyDestroy() is being called
RS> it was not notifying any attached geoms that it is going to disappear, so
RS> when those geoms are destroyed they try to remove themselves from
RS> nonexistant linked lists. it's a classic 'accessing freed memory' bug.

    I think we should follow the FIFO-style in new / delete .
    We create World first so destroy it last. Then if we move the
    DestroyGeom to front, everything's OK.

--
Best regards,

   Nguyen Binh