[ODE] Unhandled exception - access violation

Russ Smith russ at q12.org
Wed Nov 27 21:15:02 2002

> Yes the error is happening within dGeomDestroy( box[ 0 ] );
> Here is what the stack looks like when it happens ( from MSVC Context:
> bar )

okay, i've found the issue i think. when dBodyDestroy() is being called
it was not notifying any attached geoms that it is going to disappear, so
when those geoms are destroyed they try to remove themselves from
nonexistant linked lists. it's a classic 'accessing freed memory' bug.

update from CVS and try it again. let me know what happens.

russ.

--
Russell Smith
http://www.q12.org