[ODE] ODE/Tricollider on linux?

Henry Maddocks maddocks at metservice.com
Wed Nov 27 12:45:02 2002

I did some initial work on a port to gcc (MAC OS X) based on Opcode
from the F4 engine. It should work for linux without much hassle. I
asked for feedback but no one seemed interested.

You can download what I did from...

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/henryj/code/index.html

Tricollider has been updated since then, but I'm not going to do
anymore until tricollider is integrated because the VCC code is a
nightmare.

Henry