[ODE] Lo/Hi Stops for ball-sockets?

Henri Hakl henri at cs.sun.ac.za
Sat Nov 16 17:44:01 2002

hmmmm... thanks Nate... - it looks like something that might work. :)

It would help to see an example or something that uses the AMotorJoint
(prefably with limits and everything) - can anybody point me to some simple
program that makes use of it? None of the examples seem to make use of it
(I'm using the DelphiODE).