[ODE] Simulation without drawing

Ken M wgold at flyingplastic.com
Mon Mar 11 08:33:01 2002

Re-reading your question, I realize that you are already not drawing the
objects and now want to stop the window from opening.. Silly me, too early
for my eyes!

Ok, To not open the simulation window, skip drawstuff altogether and just
put the ODE code into a new "main" class, and link to ode.lib..  Or maybe
Russ can give you the right lines to comment out to keep the window from
popping at all..  Look in "windows.cpp" or "X11.cpp" depending on your
platform.

Ken