[ODE] "transformed" "geometries" do not interact with static geometry objects

Russ Smith russ at q12.org
Wed Jul 24 23:10:02 2002

> I pointed this out several months ago. Check the GeomTransform thread
> in the archives. I'm not sure though if the change is actually
> implemented.

which change are you refering to? is it the one suggested in: ?
  http://q12.org/pipermail/ode/2002-January/000838.html

this change hasn't been implemented (as i operate in 'interrupt' mode
not 'polling' mode :). currently the encapsulated geoms are returned in
dContactGeom::g1,g2 ... i could set it so that the transform geom is set
in dContactGeom::g1,g2 (a change in dCollideT()) ... would this help
anybody?

russ.

--
Russell Smith