[ODE] "transformed" "geometries" do not interact with static geometry objects

slipch slipch <slipch at gsc-game.kiev.ua>
Wed Jul 24 09:54:02 2002

Hello slipch,

s> Hello ode,

s>   May be some one encounter this problem.
s>   My "transformed" "geometries" do not interact with static geometry objects.
s>   While they normally interact with "geometries" which connected to
s>   "bodies".

I think I can answer my question. The problem is in my callback
function.
        dJointAttach(c, dGeomGetBody(contacts[i].geom.g1), dGeomGetBody(contacts[i].geom.g2));

 It need to get "bodies" from transforms.

 I have another question.
 Is there any way to get transform object from a geometry object which is
 attached to the transform.

--
Best regards,
 slipch                            mailto:slipch@gsc-game.kiev.ua