[ODE] odecpp.h

Martin C. Martin martin at metahuman.org
Tue Jul 23 15:27:01 2002

maddocks@metservice.com wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 24, 2002, at 02:03  AM, Martin C. Martin wrote:
>
> > I think having the "operator dGeomID" in dGeom is a cleaner solution,
>
> Sorry, should have read the rest of the header.

np, actually I think it's rather confusing.  I suspect you need to be a
little desperate to think "maybe there's an automatic conversion
somewhere."  Hence, this subtlety should probably be mentioned explicitly
somewhere in the header, somewhere obvious.  But I'm not sure the best way
to do that, so I'll leave that to someone else.

- Martin