[ODE] Rolling friction?

Filipe Dias filipe.dias at mind.pt
Thu Jul 18 12:52:02 2002

Rolling friction?.. mm forgive me to ask this, but isn't it supost not to
exist? I know of air resistance :-|  But if we have a perfect plane,
always perpendicular to the gravity, beeing rolled-over by a cylinder and
no "fluid" (like air) around, I gess the cylinder is suposed to get
closer to infinity every second.... and at constant speed.. ;-)

Fil.