[ODE] Redistributing a C++ Wrapper for ODE

Clay Larabie c-larabie at rogers.com
Wed Jul 10 20:02:02 2002

There's nothing wrong with the C API, it is easy to use, but it isn't
consistent with my existing C++ code.
Also, I have my own classes for Vector3, Quaternions, etc. and I wanted to
use those instead of ODE's structures and math functions, therefore I
encapsulate ODE in C++ classes, with Set and Get functions that perform the
necessary conversions.

Seems pretty straightforward, I'm sure a lot of people have done the same.

Clay