[ODE] Robot simulation with ODE

Ken M wgold at flyingplastic.com
Wed Feb 20 15:03:01 2002

I hadn't read the code yet, just noticed it's existence, so I didn't see
that it only does poly/box... I can't imagine it would be terribly
difficult, considering, to get ODE to pass-thru poly:poly calls to Opcode
for realization... I'll bet computing the penetration depth is the sticky
issue keeping full realization of the dream...

Anyone else know how to compute the penetration depth of 2 complex
polyhedra? All submissions are happily accepted! lol

 :)

Ken