[ODE] ODE & Mac OS X

Pierre Vaudrey pierre.vaudrey at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 8 15:34:01 2002

--Apple-Mail-1-540576955

eli,

  Could we use Fink : http://fink.sourceforge.net/index.php  for the=20
translation ?
Which X11 version you use on OSX ?

Le vendredi 8 f=E9vrier 2002, =E0 09:32 PM, eli curtz a =E9crit :

> Hi Pierre,
>
> I have gotten ODE running on OSX. I've made a working version of=20
> Drawstuff
> (which has a few ugly bits in the event loop), and fixed the minimal
> conflicts in the code.
>
> However I never figured out how to build applications from a makefile =
on
> OSX, so there are some problems with merging this stuff into the ODE
> distribution. If somebody wanted to take this over that would be =
great,=20
> or
> I'd be happy to mail you the code I have.
>
> - eli

Pierre Vaudrey
174 rue de Lyon
01800 Bourg Saint Christophe
tel 0474 61 1167
mobile 0675 61 5902
email pierre.vaudrey@wanadoo.fr

--Apple-Mail-1-540576955

eli,

 Could we use Fink :
=
/index.php
</color></underline> for the translation ?

Which X11 version you use on OSX ?

Le vendredi 8 f=E9vrier 2002, =E0 09:32 PM, eli curtz a =E9crit :

<excerpt>Hi Pierre,

I have gotten ODE running on OSX. I've made a working version of
Drawstuff

(which has a few ugly bits in the event loop), and fixed the minimal

conflicts in the code.

However I never figured out how to build applications from a makefile
on

OSX, so there are some problems with merging this stuff into the ODE

distribution. If somebody wanted to take this over that would be
great, or

I'd be happy to mail you the code I have.

- eli

</excerpt>Pierre Vaudrey