[ODE] ODE with .net or atleast no make files

Gary R. Van Sickle g.r.vansickle at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 27 21:11:02 2002

> > I suspect you like .net and vb because it
> > hides the horrors of DirectX( e.g. John Carmack's take
> > http://exaflop.org/docs/d3dogl/d3dogl_jc_plan.html )
>
> Just a little non-inflammatory note that this comment is a little out of
> date (from '96 to be exact) - DX is a very different beast these days, plus
> they did a lot of work in the current release for VB/C# access.

Actually, since ~7.0, it's had everything that OpenGL has had and then some.
And Carmack hasn't done anything interesting since the original Quake (i.e. Doom
4 In Super 3D), so just as soon as I can ALT-TAB away from a game of his, I'll
give his anti-MS ranting the time of day.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.