[ODE] ODE with .net or atleast no make files

Anselm Hook anselm at hook.org
Thu Dec 26 12:06:01 2002

There are at least 3 .net implementations - right now I'm hoping to get
one of them included in ODE - Ander Taylor's for example - hopefully that
will happen soon.

Incidentally if you're using .net you might be interested in playing with
DirectX 9 which can be downloaded from:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/downloads/list/directx.asp

It is quite accessible from .net.

 - a