Re[2]: [ODE] machine locking up hard when running tests

Royce Mitchell III Royce Mitchell III <royce3 at ev1.net>
Mon Dec 16 05:37:01 2002

I e-mailed a fix to the list Saturday night, but it's still awaiting
moderator approval. Basically, the problem is the WM_SIZE handler.
Changing the size without first shutting down or signaling the thread
to handle the change in size is a dangerous thing.

I also submitted some small changes to the drawstuff.cpp, adding some
consts where they were missing, and changed the Texture class to hold
an Image object, instead of an Image*.

Anyways, is there some other way I should submit the changes?

Sincerely,

Royce3