[ODE] machine locking up hard when running tests

Anselm Hook anselm at hook.org
Sat Dec 14 12:11:01 2002

Try run multiple instance of drawstuff apps; even without moving or
resizing them.  You may find second or third instances have corrupted
textures or may crash the computer.

Anyway, there is likely some small buffer overflow type bug with the
textures, it just takes somebody to take the time to look at it and fix
it.

 -a