[ODE] buggy buggy [resurrected]

Si Brown si at sjbrown.co.uk
Sat Apr 13 03:50:02 2002

Hi all,

I've been doing a simple car-physics demo using DirectX and ODE. (It
actually started as a stencil shadowing demo until I discovered and started
playing with ODE). I also had some problems with DirectX and ODE until I
discovered you can load DirectX 8 without it changing the floating point
behaviour.

Anyway it works fine now - any interested people can download the demo and
source code at:

http://freefall.freehosting.net/downloads/buggydemo.html

Thanks,
Simon

PS I hope I haven't violated the license by allowing people to download a
precompiled version of the ODE lib. If so then please let me know I'll
remove it. (Some people were having trouble compiling with VS.NET)

>From: "Michael Sebastian Sbrissa Bortolin" <michael_bortolin@dell.pucrs.br>
>To: <ode@q12.org>
>Subject: RE: [ODE] buggy buggy
>Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:02:32 -0300
>
>I'm using Fastcar and it is great. I'm using ode too, but I'm having
>problems trying to integrate with DirectX.

[snip!]