[ODE] 0.8.2 candidate

Oleh Derevenko oder at eleks.lviv.ua
Fri Sep 28 01:53:23 MST 2007

Some warnings reappeared because I commented explicit casting to float
during my changes in code that passed parameters to OPCODE. As a quick
resolution I would prefer disabling warnings. However casting to float is a
pretty bad solution. This would make it impossible to track down all the
incorrect casts on in callers if some floating point type customization
would be implemented in OPCODE. The correct approach is to define some type
alias (e.g. opc_float or opReal) as float and cast to it. Then if there
would be type changes in OPCODE in future it would be possible to just
re-define that type alias to new native OPCODE type.

Oleh Derevenko
-- ICQ: 36361783