[ODE] 0.8.2 candidate

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 13:42:12 MST 2007

On 9/27/07, Jean-Sébastien Guay <jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca> wrote:
> The build is ok, though I get a lot of warnings. Is the policy to
> ignore them or should I post them or fix them and submit a patch? In
> general a simple typecast would fix them, and in my own projects I
> like to keep warnings at zero to minimize noise in the build

A while back I went through and fixed all the easy warnings - more
have snuck in since then. A large number of them are caused by type
mismatches by ODE compiled in double mode, and OPCODE which always
uses 32-bit floats. It is a non-trivial amount of work to untangle
that one, but everyone would sure appreciate it if someone took it on.

Jason