[ODE] V0.8+ Bugs Update (Att: Bram)

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Sun Sep 23 17:49:08 MST 2007

dMassTranslate does the right thing to the inertia tensor in the mass
description. The only problem is that the body doesn't pay attention to
a non-zero delta off the origin. Now that we have "easy" geom offset
matrices, perhaps we should re-enable dMassTranslate, and add some
documentation about how you're supposed to offset the geoms to
compensate for off-center mass.

Cheers,

          / h+