[ODE] AMotor angle infos

Alexandre Bouenard alexandre.bouenard at univ-ubs.fr
Fri Sep 21 04:27:57 MST 2007

Hi all ODE fellows !

I have a few questions regarding AMotors :

1) As for dEulerMode, which specification is used for Euler angles :
XYZ, ZYX, ZXZ ... ?
    [ You can refer to this paper if you want to know about this kind of
consideration : _Representing attitude Euler angles, unit quaternions
and rotation vectors_ by J. Diebel from Stanford University ]

2) I've seen a lot of threads about AMotor's angle rate function since
many years. Even last releases haven't provided a solution for this
function. Are there threads I've not seen regarding this function ? Has
anybody some hints about it, or hopefully has anyone a solution ?

Cheers,

Alex