[ODE] ODE 0.8.1 RC1 released

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Mon Sep 17 03:31:39 MST 2007

> Nevertheless, I think Oleh's contribution is highly valuable. It is a
> known
fact that is easier to catch a bad commit than to look for the source of a
bug. And in this case, it would be a very hard finding bug, for the reasons
also posted by Oleh.
> Coding and patching is much appreciated, but so is reviewing, as Oleh did.
> He didn't only complain, but also spent time working in ODE.

Right, but it's all about _how_ you offer your help.  Arrogance is never
appreciated in a forum that by definition is based on the friendly
cooperation of unpaid volunteers.
--
gl