[ODE] help please

mpeniak mpeniak at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 13:52:53 MST 2007

Hi Guys

I am new to ODE and to programming in C++ too. I have done Delphi and Java
before and learn new thing quite quickly but I am struggling with learning
ODE.
I am last year student of computing and would like to use ODE in my final
year project. To keep it short, the project will simulate martian rover
(similar to MSL rover) ,which is equipped with artificial intelligence,
exploring terrain and finding the best bath so it can get were it was to do
go (similar to spirit and opportunity rovers). I would like to use ODE to
give the rover real behaviour in particular terrain. I have tried something
in ODE before but it seemed to me that I need to learn more basic stuff
first.

Could you guys recommend me what I need to start learning first so I can
start using ODE later please? Any help very much appreciated.

Regards
Martin Peniak