[ODE] Best way to achieve this effect

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Fri Oct 26 17:48:33 MST 2007

Salik Syed wrote:

> What I would like is that the trucks are very hard to spin and only turn
> when
> a significant force is applied on one  side of the duck to make them turn.
> What is the best way to achieve this effect?  Sort of like a spring that
> stretches every time the
> deck tilts or the trucks turn, so that a signifcant force is necessary
> for either to happen.

Did you search for "spring" in the documentation?
If so, what don't you understand about the various explanations?
What else have you already tried, so we don't have to worry about things
that didn't work for you?
And did you read the ENTIRE message I sent you on this subject previously?
Hint: It actually answers this question, too.

Cheers,

			/ h+