[ODE] Terrain

mpeniak mpeniak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 07:16:58 MST 2007

Hi Guys

Could anyone advise me what are the possibilities for creating terrain in
ODE. I would like to create Martian terrain and you my rover to drive across
this terrain. I have seen in the example code that there was a mesh adopted
from somewhere. Does it mean that I could use some external graphical
program such as milkshape or blender to create a terrain and export it as a
triangle mesh and then copy this into my code please?
Any help most welcome;-)

Regards
Martin:working: