[ODE] How to make connect two bodies and some more noob questions

Georg Martius mai99dgf at studserv.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Oct 22 01:27:30 MST 2007

Hi,

for the first question:
You want one body and multiple geoms attached to it. You can do this with the
Transform geom. If you want to resample the correct mass distribution of the
entire body you have to use the addMass functions, see [1].
However concerning the transform geom there was change in version 0.6.
Actually setGeomPosition should work out of the box. [2].
You can find most of the things in the Manual [2,3].

Cheers,
	Georg

[1] http://opende.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/HOWTO_composite_objects
[2]