[ODE] ode 0.9.0 good to go

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 06:23:02 MST 2007

On 10/12/07, Bram Stolk <b.stolk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jason, can you do the honours?
> I'm not familiar with the svn branching, and the win32 preparations.

Okay, 0.9 is now released.

For insurance and posterity, let me take this opportunity to point out
that I've written fairly detailed release scripts and instructions,
which are available in ode/tools. I try to improve them each release.
Questions, comments, and suggestions are welcome.

I'd hate to see ODE grind to a halt just because I wasn't around to
make a release (which sounds like a joke unless you were here in the
post-0.5 funk).