[ODE] ode 0.9.0 good to go

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 04:09:05 MST 2007

On 10/12/07, Bram Stolk <b.stolk at gmail.com> wrote:
> dGreetings()

Very funny.

> This caused a malformed version, if you called bin/ode-config --version
> which returned 0.9.-rc1

Bah, that was my fault. Thanks for the heads up.

> Next time we do a RC, we should set AGE to 1-rc1 so we get 0.9.1-rc1

Can we save x.x.1 for a bug fix release? So our next planned release
will be 0.10.0? I realize this is all very arbitrary, but I'd like to
have the ability to make an emergency x.x.1 bug fix release if
necessary.

> Jason, can you do the honours?

Give the morning coffee a few more minutes to kick in and I'll get started.