[ODE] 3 out of 4 contacts box->plane?

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Wed Oct 10 13:42:00 MST 2007

3 Contacts will give stability. However, depending on stability, you may
end up with 2 contacts on one side one frame, then 2 contacts on the
other side next frame, then bouncing back and forth -- usually too small
a movement to be actually noticed on the screen.

So... are you sure what you're seeing is wrong?
Btw: you're setting mu to 0, which means no friction in contacts. That's
usually a bad idea for stability.

Cheers,

          / h+