[ODE] 0.9-rc1

Bram Stolk b.stolk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 10:26:14 MST 2007

On 10/5/07, Oleh Derevenko <oder at eleks.lviv.ua> wrote:

> Hi
>
> OK. Vector normalization is ready.
>
> Btw, do you know that there is
> // dDEBUGMSG ("vector has zero size"); ... this message is annoying
> commented in dNormalize3?
>
> People prefer shutting their eyes to incorectness of their algorithms to
> fixing them. :(

Yeah, that's a pretty horrible thing to do.
You know, I would not even mind to do a dIASSERT(l > 0) in the normalization
routines.
I say: catch them early, and catch them hard!
Maybe we can get away with the assert now, because you improved the accuracy
of the normalization process?

Release is very close now, but:
./demo_joints crashes on me.
Once I find out what that is, I am good to go.

  bram

Oleh Derevenko
> -- ICQ: 36361783

Zapp: Captain's log, stardate...er..