[ODE] 0.9-rc1

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
Mon Oct 1 08:21:08 MST 2007

Hello Bram,

> Oleh fixed some of the main issues with 0.9-rc1
> Personally, I think we're pretty close to a 0.9 that we have decent trust
> in.

Just to report in, I tested the changes to the two problems I
reported, and both seem ok. demo-heightfield doesn't crash with >=4
boxes/spheres, and demo-moving-trimesh doesn't give an assertion
failure with the new trimesh code (and the result seems more stable
too - the dropped bunny doesn't bounce around).

As I said, if there's anything else I can help testing, I'll be glad to help.

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/