[ODE] example code

Bram Stolk b.stolk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 09:07:36 MST 2007

There is nothing mysterious about and, and it is a straightforward task.
The gotcha's you need to look out for are:

- pass in the nr of indices, and not the nr of triangles in the build func.
- get the stride right, gimpact is more picky about strides than opcode
- the order of parms in the build func is stupid:
vertices,stride,number
verus:
indices,number,stride

  dGeomTriMeshDataBuildSingle
  (
    Data,
    world_vertices,
    3 * sizeof(float),
    numv,
    world_indices,
    numi,
    3 * sizeof(dTriIndex)
  );

   Bram

On Nov 18, 2007 4:21 AM, mpeniak <mpeniak at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys
>
> Does anyone know about any example code where you can load some terrain
> from
> any file, for example from bitmap please? Is not it possible just to
> insert
> trimesh data into my code like it was done for the rabbit example. Both
> rabbit and terrain are in the end tri-meshes or am I wrong :confused:
>
> Please help me:,(
> Regards
> Martin
> --