[ODE] clock stepping and ODE

Kevin Quigley kevin.quigley at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 09:48:57 MST 2007

Interesting.  As I care more for the output of the simulation than
running real-time graphics, hopefully I won't get bit as much.
*crosses-fingers*

Since it will be a while before I have time to look, how deeply
integrated are the first-order integrator and constraints?  If it's a
matter of creating a higher order set w/ the same API as the current
ones, I can look to make replacements later on.  If not, I'm going to
have to rething what I'm doing.

My goal is to be able to run an ODE simulation while connecting to my
robot's processor, so real-time is very important for my
hardware-in-the-loop setup.  If I can do this, I can work on the
control algorithms while building the physical bot in parallel.

quig

--
There was a pirate's parrot who got a bad case of sunstroke and was
heard crowing, "Pieces of seven, pieces of seven," which was clearly a