[ODE] Autotools update.

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Sat Nov 17 20:32:51 MST 2007

It works, I know, I wrote the original files ;).

However there are lots of hacks, some necessary (IE: the libfast helper
lib),
and a lot more unnecessary (the soname configure flag, the hardcoded
-fPIC and -shared flags,
pollution of LIBS and CFLAGS and relatives enviroment variables, and
some others), the unnecessary ones
are the ones I want to prune.

definitely No CMake, we have Premake and Premake's Author on our team ;)

Cheers!