[ODE] terrain again

mpeniak mpeniak at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 10:06:46 MST 2007

Hi Guys,

I am trying to use some terrain in ode. I was trying to modify example code
where there is rabbit trimesh but as soon as I am try to change values there
by the values I got I complains about some normalisation. I used milkshape
to create the terrain and then I exported it as a direct x file. Then I
copied mesh data and substitued to original rabbit mesh but it does not
work.

What program could I use to create tri mesh terrain that can be loaded into
ODE please? Or what is the best and easiest way to import terrain please?

Thank you
Martin Peniak%-|