[ODE] New unit testing framework

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 13:30:21 MST 2007

I've overhauled the (up until now unused) ODE unit test framework in
response to a new patch from Remi:

http://sf.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1830554&group_id=24884&atid=382801

I've switched the test library from the deprecated CppTestHarness to the new
UnitTest++. I added some new tests supplied by Remi. And I switched things
up so that the test executable will be the "active" project in Visual
Studio, so you can run it by simply hitting [F5]. Ideally, it should run
automatically after every build, but I couldn't figure out how to set that
up - suggestions are welcome.

Let me know if you run into any issues or see room for improvement.

Jason