[ODE] How to shift the center of mass of a Geom using Transform Object - Some questions

PKS123 prashant.coder at gmail.com
Sat May 12 03:42:58 MST 2007

But, doesn't the ODE Engine itself place the Geom at the body's position and
visa-vis on its own.
That is, if i place a body at (x,y,z) using dBodySetPosition() function,
doesn't the geom get placed at (x,y,z) autometically. Thats what the
documentation says. So, how can i offset the Geom position with respect to
the body??

Thanks and Regards
PKS123